- A Black Panther movie would have to be set in Wakanda, which is in AFRICA.
- Nearly everyone in the movie would be black.
- The only white people in the movie would be enemies trying to invade/infiltrate Wakanda, but they would immediately get defeated because Wakanda is the most technologically advanced nation in the Marvel universe.
- White studio execs and by extension many white audiences can’t handle a technologically superior African nation being able to take down European/white armies.
All true tho.
5. Nobody wants to go see their beloved Fantastic Four get put in place and defeated by basically one black man
6. Movie execs won’t pay to make a movie where a character (T’Chaka, a powerful black African leader who doesn’t take shit) refuses to be an ally with a bunch of European countries AND the US, along with calling those leaders out on their shit.
7. They won’t pay for a movie that features an African nation that has the cure for cancer, because you know, that’s just not possible. It’s supposed to be Amurikah.
T’Challa is the shit and I would pay through the nose to watch a movie about him. Especially if it eventually featured his relationship with Ororo, because the two of them are BAMF together.